Sunday 25 May 2008

Lebanon's pimp

Even a prostitute can raise more respect than Lebanon after what I am seeing today.
Mouallem, Mouttaki,Ardogan,Kouchner,....etc the only one missing was Olmert.
Shame on all Lebanese who are today rejoicing, for they and our politicians are responsible for turning Lebanon into a "whore" and not a state.
Am I the only one appalled by the fact that those who occupied us, killed us, stole from us, are greeted by the Iztaz and "those who have won"?. Am I the only one who sees it demeaning for us to have them assist and bless this appointment (sorry election). Am I the only one who is not convinced of Michel Suleiman's patriotism?
Am I the only Lebanese left?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture was taken in Damour in January 1976. It is an innocent man who got assassinated in front of his family, similar athrocities were commited in Karantina & Nabaa.

Delirious said...

No, you're not the only one...