Tuesday 1 July 2008

Open invitation !

To those of you who appreciate art and have an inquisitive mind, I invite you to come to “Deco Follies” at the Biel from the 3rd until the 6th of July and visit Zeina Lteif’s stand where you will find a small percentage of her work on display. This emerging artist (who won the “prix signature” in France in 2006 when she first started painting) has a collection of works depicting different facets of her life. Each painting tells a story, from her struggle for freedom, motherhood, Love and anger, to the ailment of her mother land.
I invite all my readers to take the time to visit her stand and shake the hand, in recognition, of a true Lebanese mother who never gave up; and never will.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


To all my readers, I thank you in advance.

No comments: